Revitalize, Revive, and Revolutionize.
Graffiti 2 Community Ministries seeks to revitalize, revive, and revolutionize the Mott Haven neighborhood of the South Bronx and beyond by enabling individuals to develop physically, mentally (revitalization), emotionally, socially, and spiritually (revival) so that they may become servant-leaders within their families, community, and beyond (revolution).
Develop a community of revolutionized revolutionaries committed to the holistic development of the Mott Haven community and society while providing a place of training and personal development in the five holistic areas of growth.
- All need salvation through Jesus Christ
- Unconditional love
- Balance of grace and discipline
- Glorifying God in all that is said and done
- Excellence through preparation and evaluation
- Personal evangelism
- Respect authority: Follow instructions the first time they are given.
- Respect others: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Respect yourself: Do the best you can.
- Respect God: Participate in prayer and Bible study.
- Community collaboration
- Community transformation
- Serving the holistic needs of individuals
- Struggle provides opportunity
- Life improvement through application of biblical principles