There are many ways to participate in what God is doing through Graffiti 2 in Mott Haven. Whether you live near or far, find a way to get involved for a day, a week, or even a lifetime.
- Tell the Graffiti 2 story by passing on newsletters and share through social media.
Encourage Others to Participate
- Request gifts be made in honor to Graffiti 2 on special occasions such as birthdays or Christmas for yourself or other friends and family members.
- Advocate for your church to become a Graffiti 2 Partner.
Create a circle of Giving
- We have opportunities for individuals and groups to both serve and lead short and long term.
- The Graffiti Network provides training in Upside-Down principles of life, ministry, faith, church, and community.
- We develop mutually beneficial, kingdom-building partnerships with churches and organizations across the city and country.
- Partnerships involve praying, giving, going, and investing. Our ministry wants to invest in the life of your church and community.
- By serving with us, learn how to empower your church to serve the communities of need near you.
- Download our partnership document.