The donation of gift cards is a special and fun way to provide Graffiti 2 resources for the programs that serve our children, teens, and adults. These cards provide us direct access to the supplies we need most without the hassle of shipping costs or time constraintsAnother fun way to support our work is to host a birthday party for your child. In lieu of gifts for your child, invite guests to bring gift cards to donate to Graffiti 2.
Gift Cards We Use
For groceries to address hunger: Aldi
For meals: Dunkin, Chick-Fil-A, Burger King, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Dairy Queen
For materials: Amazon, Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabrics, Staples, Lifeway
Giftcards can be mailed to the below address or digitally sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graffiti 2 Community Ministries
P.O. Box 541559
Bronx, NY 10454
Throughout the year, Graffiti 2 provides school supplies to individuals in our program as well as in the community. If interested in collecting school supplies, send us an email at email@example.com and we will help you plan your collection and provide shipping information.
School Supply List
Loose Leaf Notebook Paper
Reams of 8 ½ x 11 Paper
Sandwich size Zip-lock bags
Gallon size Zip-lock bags
Folders with pockets
Monthly Fun Kits
Graffiti 2 is recruiting churches and mission groups to help provide a fun kits for our participants. You can help create happy and fulfilling memories for our children, youth, and adults by collecting, assembling, and mailing items for us to distribute to the participants in our programs.
Filling Your Bag
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide an available month and quantity needed.
2. Obtain a gallon-sized, plastic, storage bag.
3. Choose one of the following age ranges: 6-8, 9-11, 12-18, or Adult
4. Write the age on the plastic bag.
5. Fill the bag with age-appropriate, gender-neutral, fun items. Use the ideas on this page or come up with your own!
6. Contact us when bags are filled and collected. We will let you know how to ship.
Fun Kit Ideas
Toy Ideas: Small cars, balls, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, small Etch A Sketch, toys that light up or make noise (with extra batteries), Slinky, small video games, card games (Uno, SkipBo, Exploding Kittens, Go Fish, etc.).
Fun Items: Gifts Cards (Old Navy, Burger King, McDonalds, Chick-Fil-A, Dunkin, Target, Best Buy), jewelry, watches, flash lights (with extra batteries), gel pens, puzzles, puzzle books, word searches
Seasonal Apparel: Scarves, gloves, socks, hats, sunglasses, visors, caps, hats
Faith Items: Bibles, devotionals, bracelets, stickers, journals
Snacks/Candy: Pre-packaged, store-bought snacks and candy
Regional Treats: Items that can only be found where you live.
For those who have regular access to personal hygiene items, the blessing of this necessity may be overlooked. This is a tremendous way to provide a tangible blessing to a child, teen, or adult in need. Consider this wonderful project with your church, small group, or coworkers today!
If your team would like to organize a collection of toiletry items please contact us so we can help you plan.
Creating Toiletry Kits
1. Contact us at email@example.com so we can provide quantities and help you plan.
2. Collect the items listed.
3. Items go to both boys and girls, so do not target one gender in particular nor any specific age-range.
3. Fill a gallon-sized, plastic bag with items.
4. Once items are collected, contact us and we will provide information for shipping.
Please do not include medicine, vitamins, food, or personal correspondences.
Items to Collect
- Body Wash
- Lip Balm or Chapstick